Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random Alien Brain Drop. Very "10"acious.

My daughter and I were sitting at the bar at a restaurant having dinner, when all of a sudden she looks at me and says, "Mommy look at that man standing outside".  I looked to my right, in the direction of the front door which was beside the outdoor patio.  A man, dressed all in black, was standing there, staring at us.  Although he wore dark sunglasses, I could still feel his piercing glare.  His head was shaved, and his presence was that of a bodyguard, or doorman at a club.

I looked away, completely creeped out by his cold, negative presence.  His energy sent chills down my spine, and the unsettling feeling I got from him was that his intentions we not good.  I turned back to my daughter, and asked her to look again, to see if he war still honed in on us.  She did, and he was.  Without wanting to seem obvious,  I carefully looked in his direction.   I tried to connect with his gaze, and I looked right at him.  He didn't even flinch.

I turned away, and looked right at my daughter.  I said I was really mad that this guy was invading our space.  I thought that maybe it would be a good time to stand up, and confront this negative energy, or entity, who was interrupting our dinner.  I turned to look at him, and he had changed his stance by standing "at ease", but instead of his arms being behind his back, they crossed his chest.  That made me feel anything but "at ease", and I quickly abandoned any thought I previously had to confront him.

I remembered my previous thought that he might be a doorman, so I scribbled a note on a cocktail napkin to the bar manager , and asked if he was an employee of the restaurant.  Unfortunately, he was not.  Crap.  Strike one.  I asked my daughter to look again, and she said OH MY GOD he is standing right next to you!  She then said, "It's like he's one of those men in black".

Now mind you, I have never seen the movie, and she had, so that was her only reference to explain this presence that was standing next to me.  I know who they are, and with her statement, I realized that she might very well be right.  And based on my life experiences up to this point, I wasn't the least bit surprised that he was making his presence known.  But instead of feeling intimidated by his presence, I was angry.  He was disrupting my evening, and I was pissed.  My anger was overriding my fear, and I decided to confront him, and tell him that I knew who he was, and to leave us alone.

I faced my daughter, and said that's it, I've had it.  I got up and turned around, but he was gone.  In the blink of an eye.
_____________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Questions:

    Where was this? What year? How old was your daughter? Any thoughts or memories about what happened leading up to this? (any odd events in the previous days?)

    Please, lemme know - I am VERY curious.

    Mike C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep-- more details!!

    I've had very few "MIB" encounters in my life-- but most of them were human, not alien. And yeah, I've noticed if you're not intimidated, they just up and leave real quick-like.

    ReplyDelete