Sunday, July 14, 2013

Interview with author Betsey Lewis


Suzanne interviews Betsey Lewis, author of Aliens, Angels and Prophecy, Mystic Revelations of Thirteen, and Angel Eyes.

"The paranormal has been the normal for me since the age of 8-months-old after a UFO terrified my parents while they drove on a lonely road in Northern Idaho to Southern Idaho. It was later discovered my parents lost two hours in time that night!

My next encounter occurred at age seven when a massive silver disk chased me home from school. Shortly after this event I began to experience haunting dreams of catastrophic changes to our planet. My gift of prophecy has revealed many changes in store for us and Mother Earth.

To visit Betsey's website click HERE

[ two options for listening ] 
_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment