Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A conversation with Peter Robbins

I recently had the pleasure of being a presenter at this year's Experiencers Speak 2 conference in Portland, Maine where I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Peter Robbins.  As I was most familiar with his book "Left at East Gate: A First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident" which he co-authored with Larry Warren, I was not aware that he was also an accomplished painter, was passionate about and had done extensive research on Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Energy, and had a sister who was a well known punk rocker in the Big Apple back in the day with whom he shared a UFO sighting that ultimately changed his life as he knew it.

2 comments:

  1. This was awesome. Peter is, as always, delightful. The audio quality was SO great, really incredible. I say that given that I strive for a professional sound on a similar podcast. You are setting the bar high, and I hope others out there will aim for the high standards set here!

    Right on!

    Is this the first posting outside of the KGRA format?

    Mike C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, and I agree that Peter was a complete joy to interview. And you can thank my producer, Jack Jawczak on the quality of the recording- I might need to give him a raise! You are correct by noticing that this is my first recorded interview since my departure from KGRA, so thanks for the kudos!

    ReplyDelete